Professional photos are coming soon…
Villa Layla is a sublime semi detached property with its own pool, is situated on the Ivanica hills close to Dubrovnik. The picture box window over looks the mountains and across the valley to the ever changing colours of the Adriatic Sea- enjoy sunbathing, dining alfresco or relaxing in the open plan interior with air-conditioning and WiFi. The Kitchen is modern and hi spec with a dishwasher, fridge/ freezer and ice maker and crockery to compliment any dinner party. There is a separate laundry room and washing machine and ironing facilities.
Villa Layla sleeps 4 with a luxurious Master bedroom and a twin room both with en suite bathrooms and access to the terrace and pool area. They both have sea views and have been designed with attention to detail , hand crafted beds and quality linen. The sofa bed can offer addition sleeping for 2 more guests.
Ideally located just 4 km away from the nearest beaches and restaurants, 6 km from Dubrovnik Old Town and 14 km from Dubrovnik Airport.
The pool heating can be offered at £15 per day during the cooler months-NB it is season and weather dependent.
Villa Layla is on an introductory offer for this year due to it being part of an on going building development. In the summer months only light work is carried out, usually within the interiors of neighbouring properties.
Bedroom 1 with King-size bed, sea view, built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
Bedroom 2 with Twin beds, sea view, built in wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
Baby cot available upon request.
Additional bed available (sofa bed in living room for 2 people).
En suite to bedroom 1 with sink, walk in shower and WC.
En suite to bedroom 2 with sink, walk in shower and WC.
Poolside shower and WC.
Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and stools.
There is a separate laundry room with washing machine and ironing facilities.
Large lounge space with comfortable sofas, coffee table, Wi-Fi, satellite TV, patio doors opening onto the terrace and pool.
Adjoining the kitchen area there is a large dining table and chairs to seat 6, complimented with crockery for any type of entertaining.
TERRACE & SWIMMING POOL
The swimming pool is for the sole use of our guests. The pool can be heated or the chill taken off the pool during the cooler months. Please see the note below on pool heating.
Sun loungers, tables and umbrellas are provided for your relaxation.
Outdoor lounge area with outdoor sofas.
There is a pool side shower.
The outdoor dining table & chairs provided along with summer kitchen & BBQ to dine alfresco by the pool.
The pool heating is charged at £15 per day. If requested, there is a set charge and includes both pools. It is non refundable and payable before or on arrival.
The heating system are new and high tech, but the temperature reached is weather dependent and you would need to take into account weather conditions especially the temperature drop in the night time.
We do not ‘guarantee’ the pools reach a temperature warm enough for swimming.
If due to inclement weather you are unable to use the pool heating we will switch the heating off and refund you the balance.
Please be aware it takes 24hrs plus to make a difference in the water temperature.
NB: The pool will not be filled from end November till end April, as it is impossible to heat in the winter months.
From 2 p.m.
Until 10 a.m.
- A mini mid week clean & a final clean included
- Bathroom, swimming pool & beach towels provided
- Linen provided
- Housekeeping included
- Local guides
- Mountain & sea view
- Pool heating (extra £15 per day)
- Long term lets (over 1 month)
- Short breaks (1-4 days)
- Corporate booking
- Great for children of all ages
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- No pets allowed
- No parties allowed
- No smoking at this property
- Using the pool is at your own risk. Pool rules apply & we accept no liability.
30% of total amount is required as a deposit when booking, which is nonrefundable. Full payment is then due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
A £200 returnable breakage and key security deposit is due on arrival. This will be refunded on day of departure, once the key is returned and property inspected.
CANCELLATION & WEEKS BEFORE DEPARTURE CHARGE
If no written notice of cancellation is received and you do not travel, cancellation is deemed to have been received on the due date of arrival, unless otherwise notified.
Weeks before departure cancellation charge:
• More than 8 weeks deposit only.
• Less than 8 weeks 100% of the outstanding balance will apply.
• However, in circumstances that Boz Holidays is able to re sell the days booked we will refund the amount paid, minus the deposit plus a £50 administration fee (If guests arrive or depart early, no refund is offered for nights not spent).
During the week a complimentary mini clean is offered, cleaning the bathrooms and kitchen. Final cleaning is also included.
Should you wish an extended clean please book this with the property manager – laundry can also be included.
Our staff, if available, will offer a personal taxi service at a lower cost than the regular taxi companies.
An example of pricing is € 25-30 to Trebinje and Dubrovnik Old Town, Cavtat and Zaton.
If they are not available a regular taxi can be ordered for you.
This is offered at € 7 per hour. The staff are trustworthy and a few have their own children and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend any of them.
BABY EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
2 infant plus car seats (a small charge may apply).
A high chair.
2 travel cots – in perfect condition.
Please book the above when making your booking.
- Min stay 4 nights except for period 1 July – 1 Sept when it is 1 week.
- 1 Nov 2018 – 1 April 2019: £600 / £90
- 1 April 2019 – 1 June 2019: £850 / £125
- 1 June 2019 – 1 July 2019: £1050 / £155
- 1 July 2019 – 1 Sept 2019: £1500 / £xxx
- 1 Sept 2019 – 1 Oct 2019: £1050 / £155
- 1 Oct 2019 – 1 Nov 2019: £850 / £125
- 1 Nov 2019 – 1 April 2020: £650 / £95
- 1 April 2020 – 1 June 2020: £850 / £125
- 1 June 2020 – 1 July 2020: £1050 / £155
- 1 July 2020 – 1 Sept 2020: £1500 / £xxx
- 1 Sept 2020 – 1 Oct 2020: £1050 / £155
- 1 Oct 2020 – 1 Nov 2020: £850 / £125
- 1 Nov 2020 – 1 April 2021: £650 / £95
To see more reviews click on the dots below: